Easton Carbon Triumph Arrow Shaft w/UNI Bushing
Engineered for superior accuracy and performance in even the toughest target materials
• Internal armor system provides a natural advantage in terms of front-of-center balance, providing more stability and accuracy without compromising dynamic spine
• Precision-cut and squared at the front for optimal point alignment and fit
• Every size is designed at the World Archery maximum allowable 9.3 mm outside diameter
• Multi-layer wrapped carbon fibers
• Black, smooth matte finish
• Straightness: ± .002"
• Weight tolerance: ± 1 grain
• G or S UNI bushing included
• Shaft Weight @ 28": 350 (312 gr.), 400 (298 gr.), 450 (290 gr.), 500 (279 gr.)
• Pack of 12
Note: Triumph shafts are precision-cut and squared at the front for optimal point alignment and fit, and should only be cut from the rear before nock system installation and assembly. Cutting the shaft at the point end will reduce the effectiveness of the internal armor system and potentially decrease durability in hard targets. This will void warranty.
Cutting Instructions: Use only a high-speed, thin-blade pro shop saw for cutting Triumph shafts. NOTE: Cut shafts ONLY from the rear, designated by the printed gold band. DO NOT cut the end with the aluminum armor core.
Component Installation: Triumph shafts are compatible with the use of Easton low-temperature hot melt cement for point installation. Easton recommends use of a gel-type cyanoacrylate for UNI Bushing installation, and a small drop of hot melt for installation of Pin Nock Adapters.