Win & Win WIAWIS ONE Foam Core Recurve Limbs
Remember this term - Flaxpreg. That's the unique material used to build these Olympic recurve limbs. Flaxpreg is an eco-friendly material that allows these limbs to absorb vibration and to recover quickly after a shot. These limbs are a good choice for top-tier Olympic recurve archers who also care about the environment.
• WIAWIS ONE is a completely new concept that combines advanced manufacturing technology and Flaxpreg, eco-friendly natural materials
• Flaxpreg is made of natural fibers and epoxy resins, materials that have never been used in archery manufacturing before
• Flaxpreg an environment-friendly material and its twisted structure enhances the vibration damping effect during shooting
• WIN & WIN applied high strength and high modulus carbon fiber to the limbs for the first time
• Nano carbon, which is much stronger and has greater vibration absorption qualities than carbon fiber, has upgraded the bow technology and performance
• ILF compatible