Bearpaw Longlife- Stone Marten
The Stone Marten, a carnivore, belongs to the family of martens. They are spread out through wide parts of Eurasia. Their weight lies between 1.1 to 2.3 kg (2.4 to 5 lbs) and their body becomes 62 to 84 cm (24.4 to 33.1 inches) long.
Longlife 3D-animals live up to their name and are found on many 3D courses around the world. Our special foam, standard for all Longlife 3D-animals, increases their lifespan substantially. All Longlife 3D-animals are produced in Germany.
- Width: 35 cm (13.8 inches)
- Height: 50 cm (19.7 inches)
- Weight: approx. 2.3 kg (5.1 lbs)
- Quality: Made in Germany
- will stop any arrow
- easy arrow pulling
- UV resistant material
- weather proof material
- foam closes after arrow is pulled "Longlife self-healing effect"
- particularly lifelike appearance