Bearpaw spruce wooden arrow antique -12pk
All our spruce arrows are manufactured in meticulous craftsmanship in our Bearpaw manufactory.
guarantee the best quality we use only our premium quality Bearpaw spruce shafts to produce our standard spruce arrows.
- Shaft: Spruce
- Diameter: 5/16 and 11/32 inch
- Spine 5/16: 35 - 40 lbs, 40 + LBS
- Spine 11/32: 40 – 45 lbs, 45 – 50 lbs, 50 – 55 lbs, 55 – 60 lbs, 60- 65 lbs
- Length: 32 inch
- Feathers: 4 inch Shield natural barred right wound
- Point: History Point
- Nock: Traditional Nock black
- Extras: hand made Cresting
- Finish: stained oak and lacquered
Please note: these arrows are supplied full length, the points are not fitted, but are included so you can cut the arrows down to your desired length. After cutting to length you will need to taper the end of the shaft in order to fit the point.