Bearpaw 100084 Take Down Mohawk ILF
You are looking for a high-quality riser and sporty limbs? Then this product is just right for you. The Take Down bow consists of the Mohawk ILF riser and Shadow ILF limbs from the Penthalon brand.
For the ILF Mohawk riser we chose Bubinga for it's good looks and because its mass weight absorbs all the residual energy after the shot. Because of that, we're able to guarantee when you shoot a Mohawk, there will be no noticeable hand shock. The ILF Mohawk risers are made with Bubinga laminated with beautiful contrasting Maple and Micarta, resulting in a very stiff riser that ensures maximum stability!
The limbs for the Shadow are constructed of classic black fiberglass for a simple design. Therefore the limbs match perfect to our Mohawk ILF riser. Of course, the Penthalon Shadow can be shot with any standard high-performance bowstring. To get the best performance from the Penthalon Shadow we highly recommend our Whisper Strings.
What means "ILF"?
By offering the ILF system (International Limb Fitting System) on this new bow, we guarantee the compatibility of our limbs and riser with any other ILF limbs and risers offered by other manufacturers.
Product information at a glance:
- Length riser: 17 inch
- Weight riser: Approx. 625 gr.
- Materials riser: Bubinga with maple and mycarta accent stripes
- Warranty: 30 years BEARPAW PRODUCTS warranty*
- Draw weights: 25 - 55 lbs
- Length: Length 58 inches with 17 inch riser
- Materials limbs: Maple with black glass
- String: Whisper String, Fast Flight, Dynaflight
- Warranty: 2 years Penthalon warranty*