Summit Titan SD Climbing Treestand
The Summit® Titan treestand comes standard with the fastest and quietest cable retention system ever invented. The Titan is made with SummiLokt® precision welding for immense strength and includes RapidClimb® stirrups for quick climbing. The sound deadening technology reduces noise from movement to keep you concealed. The Summit® Titan SD Climbing Treestand includes written instructions, a DVD, and a 5-year limited warranty.
- Aluminum 6-channel platform frame with new Dead Metal, Sound Deadening (SD) Technology
- QuickDraw® cable retention system - fastest and quietest ever invented
- SummiLokt® precision welding for absolute rigidity and max strength
- RapidClimb® climbing stirrups, fast and easy to use
- Foam seat with backrest or comfort
- Two coated, steel climbing cables
- Four-Point FAS harness with safety strap and attached SRS strap
- 3-16" zippered camo arm pad
- Camo backpack straps
- Includes complete 4-point safety harness and all necessary pads, hardware, ropes, and straps
- Comes with green utility strap and stand umbilical rope
- Written instructions and safety/instructional DVD included
- Manufacturer's 5-year limited warranty
- Platform: 21" x 30.75"
- Seat Height: Adjustable
- Seat Dimensions: 18" x 12"
- Tree Diameter Range: 8" - 20"
- Weight: 25 lbs
- Capacity: 350 lbs
- Color: Mossy Oak® Breakup Infinity Camo
- Construction: Aluminum
- Backrest Dimensions: 12" x 20"
- Overall Dimensions: 21" x 38"
- Seat Frame Size: 21.75" x 28.5"
- Model: SU81118