Beiter Micro Compound Arrow Rest
The Beiter Compound Arrow Rest might look massive, but when you take it in your hands you will notice that the weight is relatively low. Using thermoplast wherever possible to reduce weigh while still allowing as much stability as possible Beiter developed a horizontal and vertical adjustment, allowing for adjustments as precise as 0.2mm. Two Guidance Plates minimise oscillation on the launcher while the arrow leaves the bow, but also change the stiffness of the launcher. The Beiter rest comes in a Standard version and two overdraw versions, allowing you 28mm or 56mm overdraw (OD88 resp. OD116).
- Horizontal and vertical movement without any locking screw to undo.
- High precision through adjustability without tolerances and play.
- Reproducible settings with Vernier scale on both the vertical and the horizontal resulting in adjustability with a precision of 0,2mm.
- The launcher can be set in 2 different angles - 30° or 35°- by changing mounting blocks. Angles can be re-set precisely.
- Stainless Steel 5/16“-24 screw with flat head and large diameter.
- Different Launcher sizes and thicknesses are available to fit various arrow diameters and weights.
- For the use on a Hoyt Carbon Matrix or similar bow, Beiter recommends the OD88 version.